Cranberries isn’t just a great fruit…it’s a cleanser! Great for your health and wellness journey! Let’s take a look at all this goodness!
Also known as vaccinium macrocarpon, cranberries have many beneficial properties for your overall health. Amongst other great natural components, anthocyanosides, which is a type of flavonoid, not only contains antioxidant properties, it contains anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-cancer benefits.
The nutrients in cranberries consists of calcium, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sulfur, zinc, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C and E. All these nutrients are essential for healthy living. Look at all this goodness!!!
Cranberries are Good for the Natural Treatment of:
- High blood pressure
- Common colds
- Urinary track infections
- Other kidney and bladder issues
- Certain skin issues
- Tooth decay
- Memory loss in older people (60+)
So if you’re experiencing these issues, try consuming cranberries and see a difference in your overall health. *Note: (Please take caution if you are taking heart medications or have any illness that may interfere with the consumption of cranberries; please talk to your doctor)*
Ways to Consume Cranberries
- Eating the organic fruit, cranberry
- Cranberry tea…Yummmm!
- Cranberry Juice (100% organic; 100% Juice)
- Cranberry supplement pills
**Note: Please avoid the cranberry juice cocktail products that contain added sugar. Always consume cranberries in moderation.**
Other Uses for Cranberries
- Facial Astringent: Applying a little cranberry juice on a cotton ball and dabbing onto your face and rinse with cold water.
- Facial Mask: Mixing chickpea flour and cranberry juice; applying to face and rising off with cold water after 15 minutes.
- Scalp Treatment: Mixing cranberry juice with two egg whites; massaging into the scalp for about 2 minutes; then letting it sit for another 4-5 minutes; then rinsing with cold water. Repeating every 1-2 times a week for about a month.
Try it and see how much it will change your life, health and wellness. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think if you have tried it. That’s all for now.
Get healthy today and stay healthy tomorrow!